--LIMITED TO 650 RUNNERS--
EARLY PRICE UNTIL 8/21/18
$40 ($35 Active Military)
PRICE INCREASES 8/22/18
$50 ($45 Active Military)
PRICE INCREASES 9/22/18
$60 ($55 Active Military)
The 5th annual El Paso, TX. InSANDity obstacle course event takes place on a scenic, point-to-point course on Saturday 9/22/2018 with heats of competitors starting at 8am and concluding at 12pm.
You can sign up for the COMPETITIVE 8am DOUBLE LOOP Heat which awards the FASTEST competitor $100 or you can sign up for the more casual SINGLE LOOP heats which take place on every time slot after 8:30am.
WARNING: The DOUBLE LOOP is 2x around the course and is for runners who have a high endurance level and want to push themselves for their best time (and maybe win $100 for their efforts).
The SINGLE LOOP is 1x around the course and is for the person who just wants to complete the run with their friends and family while having a good time.
Enjoy live DJ music during and after the event to keep you motivated and indulge in our beer vendor on site. It's going to be a great time!
There is a 650 person limit and prices increase as the date draws closer so register as soon as you're able!
The Sandbox Sunset Sports, is a local non-profit organization dedicated to help local underprivileged talented athletes.
By participating in our event, you're helping community kids who need help. Thanks for helping out!
<==HERE'S SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER ON RACE DAY==>
- ALL obstacles will have HARD and EASY options so you can choose the level of difficulty that feels right for you. If you're just not up for an obstacle, just do 10 jumping jacks and keep moving on!
- Heats will start every 30 MINUTES, and you can chose which time you want to run on registration. Discounts for Active Military!
- You MUST sign the online waiver to complete your registration and be eligible for the obstacle course event.
- Make sure you show up at least 30 minutes before your heat to register and pick up your back pack and t-shirt. (it's going to get crowded so PLEASE come early).
- Parking will be availabe a block away from the facility on the corner of LaVon and Gerard. Facility is located at 3631 Gerard (Zaragoza and Montana area)
- Make sure to wear tennis shoes and sun block and bring a towel to dry off! It's going to get muddy!
- There will ALSO be a sand volleyball tournament happening at the SAME DAY AND TIME as the InSANDity event. If you want to ALSO participate in the SAND VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT then go to ElPasoBeach.com to find out more details.